Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm so excited!

I have finally upgraded my camera to a digital, serious camera. My hubby and daughter have each a small digital camera that I have been using, but they just didn't seem to capture a great shot, like my old film Canon EOS. So I finally caved last night and bought a Canon EOS Rebel XSi. Without even trying, I captured these lovely Spring flowers from my garden:
It was hard slogging, but I find cleaned out the pond. When it gets a bit warmer, I can add the aquatic plants, but you can see my lily over-wintered nicely.











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I hope to upgrade my camera someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics they are beautiful. Love to take pics of the great out doors. Thanks for sharing.
    rickimoo@cox.net

    ReplyDelete