Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Table Settings



Hopefully, you're ready! With my side of the family's Christmas Party over (last Sunday), I can say easily that I am. We go to my in-law's for Christmas dinner tomorrow. I miss setting a Christmas table this year and with 33 attending last Sunday, I caved to buffet. My sister made a very beautiful floral centerpiece, but as the day went, I forgot to take a picture. A fews years back, I saw an ad for Spiegel with the most gorgeous transferware Christmas plates in brown (I love brown transferware!). I hunted and hunted for these plates to no avail - still looking. So my ideal table set, which includes these plates, is yet to come. In the meantime, enjoy these wonderful settings. Don't eat too much! 


Merry Christmas!




1


2

3

4

5

6


7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

1-6: Country Living
7-14: Martha Stewart
15: bunnycakes.typepad
16: Colin Cowie

No comments:

Post a Comment