Friday, February 18, 2011

Chevron Fantasy

Welcome to my Fantasy Manor, where tree boughs arch over the path and leaves rustle and little creatures scurry away...

...As you enter Chevron Manor, you will be astounded by the woodwork at your feet...

 ...The first room appears to be empty, as the wind ruffles the rosy curtains... 

 ....Your stomach growls as you smell cinnamon wafting down the hallway...Ah ha!...

...it seems the kitchen is also empty, but someone has left these yummies to air by the window. Mmmmm...
 go.pinterest.com.jpg

...Don't mind if I do. But I have had one too many and my tummy groans under the strain...

...I wonder through a delightful Library and onto another sitting room...

...Yawn!!!! I am getting so sleepy!!!...
...You don't think they'll mind me having a nice, hot bath, do you???

...a lovely dressing room has a silky nightie and robe, just my size...

...a golden room to match my locks. I dive onto the sumptuous pillows and rest my eyelids for just a moment....

1. darqueandlovely.tumblr.com
2. architectdesign.blogspot.com
3. lh5.ggpht.com
4. British House and Garden
5. foodfolksandfun.blogspot.com
6. apartmenttherapy.com
7. alifemorefabulous.blogspot.com
8. seenandsaid.tumblr.com
9. citified.blogspot.com
10. gallery.me.com

imgspark.com



No comments:

Post a Comment