Dear Liz Caan,
I just want to thank you for giving me inspiration for two of my rooms-to-be! When I think of a dream walk-in closet, I have (in the past) thought of these (see my walk-in closet post):
And all are quite good. Any girl would love to hang their Tahari dress in any of these! I particularly like the last one. But low and behold, you, my dear Liz have provided me with a start to what I would love to see in my future house, with this lovely photo:
Here's what I love about his photo:
- The mauve.
- The mauve wallpapered ceiling.
- The dusty mauve velvet chair.
- The SHOE CUBBIES!!!!!! Bestill my heart!
- The antique desk with gilded LARGE mirror, with a tiny tray of perfumes in darling bottles.
- Fresh flowers.
- The way the island house the desk and mirror and a peep behind shows more wonderful places to store our fashion goodies.
- And what is that shape called? Not fleur du lies? Please help someone!
- and last but not least - everything!
While I am dishing on the talent of Liz Caan I may as well thank her for another great starting block for the loft which will house my 14 yr old daughter and her crew of girlie-girls:
And here the top 5 for this pic:
- Again wallpaper (where do you get it?)
- Bean bag poufs.
- Modern comfy sofa (because Mom's Trad is so not cool!)
- Modern White table/stool.
- The fact that anything IKEA will work after this (for me).